Journey begins- Tamil Nadu

I was couch surfing for three days and like the tenants of couch surfing there was going out for dinner and a night with drinks at home, what amazed me was the stories of death that were shared, nowadays, my presence seems to give permission to speak out about Death.I am amazed at good people in the world and couch surfing that seems to bring them, I am not blind to the mishappenings as well, but mostly 80% is a winning situation.

There was a man who received chemo after giving his twelfth exam since a lump extracted from his jaw seemed to have malignant parts.He said,"while people were thinking about going to medicine or engineering, I was struggling to stand up."

Something about him and the way he works overtime( His friends always make fun of him for this) tells me that its him compensating for something, maybe time lost?

I am discovering that I am able to have open conversation about what I feel since the last time I travelled, We spoke about love ( something difficult for me to talk about).Vajra my Cat, is having a ball climbing up trees and befriending other animals.

I am presently at a place with a hindu scholar who practices the left hand path of Tantra, he talks about the stories in our mythology related to death, He is also a guru of kalaripayattu and talks about how a warrior is always prepared for death.So expect an article about the two subjects soon.

I am also struggling to keep the posts going here, it is easy to write articles but blog posts about myself and the journey is a something I will take time to get the hang of.Please keep in touch and keep sending love

https://milaap.org/fundraisers/Palliativecaretraining?utm_source=email&utm_medium=dashboard-promo




Comments

Popular Posts